Meaning & Definition of Bulk in English
1. The property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts
- The main part
- "The majority of his customers prefer it"
- "The bulk of the work is finished"
- majority ,
2. The property of something that is great in magnitude
- "It is cheaper to buy it in bulk"
- "He received a mass of correspondence"
- "The volume of exports"
- bulk ,
- mass ,
3. The property possessed by a large mass
1. Stick out or up
- "The parcel bulked in the sack"
2. Cause to bulge or swell outwards
- bulge ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana