Meaning & Definition of Brook in English
1. A natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- "The creek dried up every summer"
- brook ,
1. Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- "I cannot bear his constant criticism"
- "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
- "He learned to tolerate the heat"
- "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- digest ,
- endure ,
- stick out ,
- stomach ,
- bear ,
- stand ,
- tolerate ,
- support ,
- brook ,
- abide ,
- suffer ,
- put up
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana