Meaning & Definition of Brink in English
1. A region marking a boundary
- brink ,
- threshold ,
2. The edge of a steep place
3. The limit beyond which something happens or changes
- "On the verge of tears"
- "On the brink of bankruptcy"
- verge ,
Examples of using
What we are seeing now is a country teetering on the brink of civil war.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana