Meaning & Definition of Briefly in English
1. For a short time
- "She visited him briefly"
- "Was briefly associated with ibm"
2. In a concise manner
- In a few words
- "The history is summed up concisely in this book"
- "She replied briefly"
- "Briefly, we have a problem"
- "To put it shortly"
- concisely ,
- briefly ,
- shortly ,
- in brief ,
- in short
Examples of using
As a young man he flirted briefly with communism.
State your case briefly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana