Meaning & Definition of Bridle in English
1. Headgear for a horse
- Includes a headstall and bit and reins to give the rider or driver control
2. The act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- "His common sense is a bridle to his quick temper"
- bridle ,
- check ,
1. Anger or take offense
- "She bridled at his suggestion to elope"
2. Put a bridle on
- "Bridle horses"
3. Respond to the reins, as of horses
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana