Meaning & Definition of Brew in English
1. Drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling
- brew ,
1. Prepare by brewing
- "People have been brewing beer for thousands of years"
2. Sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor
- "The tea is brewing"
Examples of using
Human nails were part of the witch's brew.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana