Meaning & Definition of Bravura in English
1. Brilliant and showy technical skill
- "In a final bravura the ballerina appeared to be floating in water"
- "The music ends with a display of bravura"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana