Meaning & Definition of Bravo in English
1. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- "His assassins were hunted down like animals"
- "Assassinators of kings and emperors"
- assassin ,
- assassinator ,
2. A cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
1. Applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana