Meaning & Definition of Bout in English
1. (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
- turn ,
- bout ,
2. A period of illness
- "A bout of fever"
- "A bout of depression"
3. A contest or fight (especially between boxers or wrestlers)
4. An occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- "They went on a bust that lasted three days"
- bust ,
- tear ,
- binge ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana