Meaning & Definition of Bouncing in English
1. Rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
- bounce ,
1. Vigorously healthy
- "A bouncing baby"
2. Marked by lively action
- "A bouncing gait"
- "Bouncy tunes"
- "The peppy and interesting talk"
- "A spirited dance"
- bouncing ,
- bouncy ,
- peppy ,
- spirited ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana