Meaning & Definition of Bookworm in English
1. A person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit
- pedant ,
- bookworm ,
2. Someone who spends a great deal of time reading
Examples of using
He's a bookworm.
She is what we call a bookworm.
Mary is a bookworm.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana