Meaning & Definition of Boiling in English
1. The application of heat to change something from a liquid to a gas
2. Cooking in a liquid that has been brought to a boil
- boiling ,
- stewing ,
- "Boiling mad"
Examples of using
Put the egg into boiling water.
The kettle is boiling.
Put the eggs into the boiling water.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana