Meaning & Definition of Bodily in English
1. Of or relating to or belonging to the body
- "A bodily organ"
- "Bodily functions"
2. Affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- "Bodily needs"
- "A corporal defect"
- "Corporeal suffering"
- "A somatic symptom or somatic illness"
- bodily ,
- corporal ,
- corporeal ,
3. Having or relating to a physical material body
- "Bodily existence"
1. In bodily form
- "He was translated bodily to heaven"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana