Meaning & Definition of Blushing in English
1. Having a red face from embarrassment or shame or agitation or emotional upset
- "The blushing boy was brought before the principal"
- "Her blushful beau"
- "Was red-faced with anger"
- blushful ,
- blushing(a) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana