Meaning & Definition of Blouse in English
1. A top worn by women
Examples of using
I wash the blouse.
I prefer a cotton blouse.
I like the black blouse more than the blue.
She had her blouse ironed by her sister.
She was dressed in a red blouse.
She is going to have another blouse made to go with her costume.
She tore a hole in her blouse.
She gave the blouse a quick wash.
My aunt, who lives in Tokyo, sent me a beautiful blouse.
This blouse buttons at the back.
Do you like this blouse?
This blouse is cotton.
This type of blouse is beginning to be dated.
Janet bought a skirt and a blouse.
May I see that blouse, please?
Your blouse goes beautifully with that skirt.
Please unbutton your blouse.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana