Meaning & Definition of Blizzard in English
1. A storm with widespread snowfall accompanied by strong winds
- blizzard ,
2. A series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
- "A rash of bank robberies"
- "A blizzard of lawsuits"
- rash ,
Examples of using
A blizzard is an example of extreme weather conditions.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana