Meaning & Definition of Bitterly in English
1. With bitterness, in a resentful manner
- "She complained bitterly"
2. Indicating something hard to accept
- "He was bitterly disappointed"
3. Extremely and sharply
- "It was bitterly cold"
- "Bitter cold"
- piercingly ,
- bitterly ,
- bitingly ,
Examples of using
She cried bitterly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana