Meaning & Definition of Biological in English
1. Pertaining to biology or to life and living things
- biological ,
2. Of parents and children
- Related by blood
- "Biological child"
Examples of using
My greatest desire was to meet my biological father.
The term neural net was traditionally used to name a network or circuit of biological neurons.
He was engaged in biological research.
How long adolescence continues is determined by biological factors.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana