Meaning & Definition of Beyond in English
1. Farther along in space or time or degree
- "Through the valley and beyond"
- "To the eighth grade but not beyond"
- "Will be influential in the 1990s and beyond"
2. On the farther side from the observer
- "A pond with a hayfield beyond"
3. In addition
- "Agreed to provide essentials but nothing beyond"
Examples of using
I believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she is innocent.
The body was burned beyond recognition.
Would we be something beyond our emotions?
His novel is beyond my comprehension.
The mystery of life is beyond human understanding.
That goes beyond a joke.
No heat or cold lasts beyond the equinox.
It is beyond the scope of this paper to argue the input theory in detail.
The scenery was beautiful beyond description.
The beauty of the scene was beyond description.
I'm afraid the book is beyond the reach of his understanding.
I've never been beyond Okayama.
Have you ever seen Mt. Fuji? It is beautiful beyond description.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana