Meaning & Definition of Bewildered in English
1. Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- Filled with bewilderment
- "Obviously bemused by his questions"
- "Bewildered and confused"
- "A cloudy and confounded philosopher"
- "Just a mixed-up kid"
- "She felt lost on the first day of school"
- baffled ,
- befuddled ,
- bemused ,
- bewildered ,
- confounded ,
- confused ,
- lost ,
- mazed ,
- mixed-up ,
- at sea
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana