Meaning & Definition of Betting in English
1. Preoccupied with the pursuit of pleasure and especially games of chance
- "Led a dissipated life"
- "A betting man"
- "A card-playing son of a bitch"
- "A gambling fool"
- "Sporting gents and their ladies"
- dissipated ,
- betting ,
- card-playing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana