Meaning & Definition of Berserk in English
1. One of the ancient norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- berserker ,
1. Frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- "The soldier was completely amuck"
- "Berserk with grief"
- "A berserk worker smashing windows"
- amuck ,
- amok ,
- berserk ,
- demoniac ,
- demoniacal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana