Meaning & Definition of Bending in English
1. Movement that causes the formation of a curve
- bending ,
2. The property of being bent or deflected
- deflection ,
- deflexion ,
3. The act of bending something
Examples of using
Can you touch your toes without bending your legs?
The bamboo is bending with the weight of the snow.
I can place the palms of my hands on the floor without bending my knees.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana