Meaning & Definition of Belief in English
1. Any cognitive content held as true
2. A vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- "His impression of her was favorable"
- "What are your feelings about the crisis?"
- "It strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
- "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- impression ,
- feeling ,
- belief ,
- notion ,
Examples of using
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
She adhered strongly to her belief.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana