Meaning & Definition of Belated in English
1. After the expected or usual time
- "A belated birthday card"
- "I'm late for the plane"
- "The train is late"
- "Tardy children are sent to the principal"
- "Always tardy in making dental appointments"
- belated ,
- late ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana