Meaning & Definition of Beautifully in English
1. In a beautiful manner
- "Her face was beautifully made up"
- beautifully ,
Examples of using
Nobody sings as beautifully in the shower as Anna!
Of the three girls, Emi was the one who danced most beautifully.
Your blouse goes beautifully with that skirt.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana