Meaning & Definition of Bearer in English
1. Someone whose employment involves carrying something
- "The bonds were transmitted by carrier"
- carrier ,
- bearer ,
2. A messenger who bears or presents
- "A bearer of good tidings"
3. One of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral
- pallbearer ,
4. The person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- "The bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- holder ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana