Meaning & Definition of Bathtub in English
1. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- bathtub ,
- bathing tub ,
- bath ,
Examples of using
The bathtub needs to be cleaned.
The bathtub is dirty.
He got out of the bathtub and shout "Eureka!"
Tom scrubbed the bathtub.
Tom filled the bathtub with hot water.
Tom got in the bathtub.
Tom got out of the bathtub.
Tom wanted Mary to clean the bathtub.
He sat there dead in the bathtub.
He ran water into the bathtub.
Somebody had drowned her in the bathtub.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana