Meaning & Definition of Bathe in English
1. The act of swimming
- "The englishman said he had a good bathe"
1. Cleanse the entire body
- "Bathe daily"
2. Suffuse with or as if with light
- "The room was bathed in sunlight"
3. Clean one's body by immersion into water
- "The child should bathe every day"
- bathe ,
Examples of using
Even at a distance I could smell her sweet perfume, feel her tender warm touch, bathe in the ineffable light of those beautiful luring green eyes.
What time do you usually bathe the baby?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana