Meaning & Definition of Baseless in English
1. Without a basis in reason or fact
- "Baseless gossip"
- "The allegations proved groundless"
- "Idle fears"
- "Unfounded suspicions"
- "Unwarranted jealousy"
- baseless ,
- groundless ,
- idle ,
- unfounded ,
- unwarranted ,
Examples of using
All of your accusations are baseless. She is innocent, and we are going to prove that.
All of your accusations are baseless. She is innocent, and we will prove that.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana