Meaning & Definition of Barred in English
1. Preventing entry or exit or a course of action
- "A barricaded street"
- "Barred doors"
- "The blockaded harbor"
- barricaded ,
- barred ,
2. Marked with stripes or bands
Examples of using
The fallen tree barred our way.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana