Meaning & Definition of Banking in English
1. Engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
2. Transacting business with a bank
- Depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana