Meaning & Definition of Banded in English
1. Identified with a band especially around a leg
- "Kept watch for the return of their banded birds"
2. Marked with bands or strips of contrasting color or texture
- "A banded rock"
3. Characterized by a band of especially white around the body
- "Banded cattle"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana