Meaning & Definition of Balloon in English
1. Large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
2. Small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
1. Ride in a hot-air balloon
- "He tried to balloon around the earth but storms forced him to land in china"
2. Become inflated
- "The sails ballooned"
- balloon ,
- inflate ,
Examples of using
The balloon is filled with air.
They sent up an advertising balloon.
Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana