Meaning & Definition of Balanced in English
1. Being in a state of proper equilibrium
- "The carefully balanced seesaw"
- "A properly balanced symphony orchestra"
- "A balanced assessment of intellectual and cultural history"
- "A balanced blend of whiskeys"
- "The educated man shows a balanced development of all his powers"
Examples of using
Fruits and vegetables are essential to a balanced diet.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana