Meaning & Definition of Badge in English
1. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
- "They checked everyone's badge before letting them in"
2. Any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
- "Wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
1. Put a badge on
- "The workers here must be badged"
Examples of using
Where is your badge?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana