Meaning & Definition of Await in English
1. Look forward to the probable occurrence of
- "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"
- "She is looking to a promotion"
- "He is waiting to be drafted"
- expect ,
- look ,
- await ,
Examples of using
With the President dead now, the new policies will have to await government approval.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana