Meaning & Definition of Autistic in English
1. Characteristic of or affected with autism
- "Autistic behavior"
- "Autistic children"
Examples of using
"Educational autism" in the California school system apparently has looser criteria than the DSM-IV's series of autistic disorders.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana