Meaning & Definition of Aunt in English
1. The sister of your father or mother
- The wife of your uncle
- aunt ,
- auntie ,
Examples of using
She went to Paris to see her aunt.
Is his aunt eating an apple or a banana?
My aunt is my father's sister.
Why could the boy not tell how old his aunt was? - He could not tell it because he had not yet learnt large numbers in school.
The sister of your father or mother is your aunt.
My aunt is from Somalia. She is Somalian.
My mother gets along with my aunt.
Mary is Tom's aunt.
My father named me after his aunt.
She was named Alice after her aunt.
She went to Paris for the purpose of seeing her aunt.
She resembles her aunt.
She was brought up by her aunt.
He was accompanied by his aunt.
His aunt looks young.
His aunt takes care of his dog during the day.
My aunt, who lives in Tokyo, sent me a beautiful blouse.
My aunt gave me an album.
My aunt won an all-expenses-paid tour of Hawaii.
My aunt looks young.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana