Meaning & Definition of Augment in English
1. Enlarge or increase
- "The recent speech of the president augmented tensions in the near east"
2. Grow or intensify
- "The pressure augmented"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana