Meaning & Definition of Atomic in English
1. Of or relating to or comprising atoms
- "Atomic structure"
- "Atomic hydrogen"
2. (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- "Nuclear war"
- "Nuclear weapons"
- "Atomic bombs"
- nuclear ,
3. Immeasurably small
Examples of using
The atomic energy is expensive and dangerous.
The atomic number for iron is 26.
The atomic number of iron is 26.
The whole world could be destroyed by an atomic war.
The atomic number for hydrogen is 1.
We can make peaceful use of atomic energy.
We must think about peaceful uses of atomic energy.
We should make use of atomic energy.
We should never use an atomic bomb again.
The first atomic bomb was dropped on Japan.
It is not too much to say that this is the atomic age.
We live in the atomic age.
The atomic bomb is a grave threat to mankind.
The atomic bomb destroyed the entire city of Hiroshima.
We should be the last people on earth to approve of the use of atomic energy for military purposes.
The atomic bomb is the offspring of 20th century physics.
An atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana