Meaning & Definition of Atom in English
1. (physics and chemistry) the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element
2. (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- atom ,
- molecule ,
- particle ,
- corpuscle ,
- mote ,
Examples of using
The levels of organization in Biology can be arranged in the following order: atom, molecule, organelle, cell, tissue, organ, system, organism, population, community, ecosystem and biosphere.
Protons can be found at the nucleus of an atom.
A water molecule has two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana