Meaning & Definition of Athletic in English
1. Relating to or befitting athletics or athletes
- "Athletic facilities"
2. Vigorously active
- "An acrobatic dance"
- "An athletic child"
- "Athletic playing"
- "Gymnastic exercises"
- acrobatic ,
- athletic ,
3. Having a sturdy and well proportioned body
- "An athletic build"
Examples of using
The boy put on his athletic shoes and ran outside.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana