Meaning & Definition of Astute in English
1. Marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- "A smart businessman"
- "An astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease"
- "He was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
- astute ,
- sharp ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana