Meaning & Definition of Artistic in English
1. Relating to or characteristic of art or artists
- "His artistic background"
2. Satisfying aesthetic standards and sensibilities
- "Artistic workmanship"
3. Aesthetically pleasing
- "An artistic flower arrangement"
- aesthetic ,
- esthetic ,
Examples of using
To make a good translation of an artistic text, you have to try to think about and feel what motivated the author of the original text.
Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Practical utility and artistic beauty combine to make a comfortable house to live in.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana