Meaning & Definition of Artfully in English
1. In an artful manner
- "Her foot pointed artfully toward tapering toes"
2. In a disingenuous manner
- "Disingenuously, he asked leading questions abut his opponent's work"
- disingenuously ,
3. In an artful manner
- "He craftily arranged to be there when the decision was announced"
- "Had ever circumstances conspired so cunningly?"
- craftily ,
- cunningly ,
- foxily ,
- knavishly ,
- slyly ,
- trickily ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana