Meaning & Definition of Arbitrary in English
1. Based on or subject to individual discretion or preference or sometimes impulse or caprice
- "An arbitrary decision"
- "The arbitrary rule of a dictator"
- "An arbitrary penalty"
- "Of arbitrary size and shape"
- "An arbitrary choice"
- "Arbitrary division of the group into halves"
Examples of using
C++0x will admit template functions that take an arbitrary number of arguments.
Our decision to go to Portugal was quite arbitrary.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana