Meaning & Definition of Aquatic in English
1. A plant that lives in or on water
1. Relating to or consisting of or being in water
- "An aquatic environment"
2. Operating or living or growing in water
- "Boats are aquatic vehicles"
- "Water lilies are aquatic plants"
- "Fish are aquatic animals"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana