Meaning & Definition of Approachable in English
1. Capable of being read with comprehension
- "Readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader"
- "The tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels"
- accessible ,
2. Easy to meet or converse or do business with
- "A friendly approachable person"
3. Easily approached
- "A site approachable from a branch of the niger"
- approachable ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana