Meaning & Definition of Applied in English
1. Concerned with concrete problems or data rather than with fundamental principles
- "Applied physics"
- "Applied psychology"
- "Technical problems in medicine, engineering, economics and other applied disciplines"- sidney hook
Examples of using
This is the first time I've ever applied this ointment on my wound.
Have you ever applied for a job?
She applied for the membership in a golf club.
He applied for a job with the Bank of Tokyo.
Science can be dangerous when applied carelessly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana